All enquiries please contact:
- Address: Prime Business Centre, Millfield Industrial Estate, Bentley, Doncaster, DN5 0SJ
- Phone: 01302 340 695
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: June 8, 2017
Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
By law you are required to make sure that any electrical installations are kept in safe conditions.
But what does this mean? For a business or home in Doncaster?
Signum are ideally placed to help you because of our central location and the skills we have in our business.
We will provide a detailed report of your entire electrical system.
An EICR inspection will:
- Reveal if any of your electrical circuits or equipment is overloaded
- Find any potential electrical shock risks and fire hazards in your electrical installation
- Identify any defective DIY electrical work
- Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding
Tests are also carried out on wiring and associated fixed electrical equipment to check that it is safe. A schedule of circuits will also be provided.
It is recommended that periodic inspection and testing is carried out at least every:
- 10 years for a domestic installation
- 5 years for a commercial installation
- 3 years for caravans
- 1 year for swimming pools
If you would like to talk to us about an EICR then simply call us on 01302 340 695 and we’ll do the rest!